Proven effective in clinical practice since 1993
PETER BREHM GmbH concentrates on constantly identifying and exploiting cost, time, and quality potentials to offer orthopedists, trauma surgeons, and neurosurgeons solutions geared to the customer and in line with market conditions.
Innovative Features - Smart Combinations
COMPLETELY CEMENTLESS IMPLANTATION
- Metal augments in different versions
- No differences in Young's modulus
- No hydrolytic debonding
CONSUMMATE RECONSTRUCTION RING DESIGN
- Stable bridging of defects
- Anatomic implant design
- Increased component safety against fatigue fractures
- Anatomically correct positioning and improved purchase
- Optimal defect reconstruction
INNOVATIVE, MODULAR CUP FIXATION
- Optimal reconstruction of the anatomy
- Trial reduction possible
- Selectable liner offset position
HIGH INITIAL AND SECONDARY STABILITY
- The implant and screws from a single integral construct, allowing nearly vibration-free stress transfer to the acetabulum. The purpose of this is to prevent excessive stresses on the bone graft.
- The Development of special strap screws has provided the MRS-TITAN® Comfort with an additional option: fixation with locking screws for angular stability. This makes it possible to achieve stable fixation even in osteoporotic bone.