Proven effective in clinical practice since 1993
MRP (Modular Revision Prosthesis) Titan
- Distal tapered stems measuring 80, 140, 200, 260 and 320mm in length and from 11 to 30mm diameter in 1mm increments
- Distal locking anchoring system stems measuring 260 and 320mm in length and from 11 to 30mm in diameter
- Total prosthesis lengths from 130 to 420mm in 10mm increments
- Anchoring stems with an anterior bow starting at 250mm overall length
- Four proximal body types
- High offset bodies (+10mm)
- The design allows for intra-operative and post-operative correction of the implant position and angle of anteversion in situ (adjustable through 360°)
- All titanium components therefore no galvanic effect or osteolysis
Broad Spectrum of Indications
MRP Titan is indicated to treat a wide range of indications including Paproski I-III and Charnley Type B & C with severe functional impairment.
High Patient Satisfication
Optimal adaptation to anatomy.
- Angle of anteversion continuously adjustable over 360°
- Optimal leg length adaptation
- Parabolic stem ribs ensure a high degree of initial stability
- Excellent osseointegration
Excellent Long-Term Outcomes
- Optimal anatomic reconstruction improves the Harris hip score (HHS) compared with the last follow-up examination.
(Acta Orthopaedica 2014; 85 (6): "Uncemented femoral revision arthroplasty using a modular tapered, fluted titanium stem")