The patient specific knee system
The A3 GT Knee is a fourth-generation Total Knee System first implanted in 2012, benefitting from an anatomic tibia which permits both improved cortical coverage and rotational alignment, a large range of sizes for best anatomical fit, soft tissue friendly high flex femoral component and highly engineered instrument system to support accurate and reproducible alignment.
- 12 Sizes of Femur and Tibia
- High flex femoral design
- Soft tissue friendly patello-femoral articulation
- Asymmetric tibial tray for enhanced coverage and optimal rotational position
- 4 levels of constraint (CR, AS, PS and PS+)
- Intuitive and innovative instrumentation
- 3 tray system supports all knee variations (excluding patella)
The instrument system is precision engineered to permit anterior, posterior or mixed referencing, at the same time allowing excellent rotational alignment from the anatomic tibial component. Thus the A3 GT can be implanted with either Mechanical or Anatomic Alignment, and with respect to both good cortical fit and kinematic principles.
Designed to meet the needs of all