JRI Orthopaedics are looking for a Major Joints Product Manager to plan and drive the launch of a significant new portfolio as part of a long term investment program in their major joint replacements. As part of a fully experienced and skilled marketing team, JRI has skilled support to cover all aspects of product launch and management from digital capabilities, to driving online presence, large research and development investment, to clinical study group and education, for which you would construct and coordinate a successful go to market strategy globally across these groups.
The successful applicant will be an energetic individual who wishes to take their next significant step forward in an orthopaedic career, with all the support and products available to develop, and demonstrate, their marketing and product management capabilities. The opportunity is supported by a competitive package range, matched to your skills, experience and proven success.
- Develop market and competitive landscape analysis
- Support the global marketing lead to strategically structure the portfolio to align with the business opportunities and strategy for maximum market gain
- Construct and deliver the value proposition framework through digital channels, internal and external training, and harmonising communications to your strategy
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Support Sales team empowerment to deliver the plan
- Engage and form collaborative partnerships with key surgeon leaders from development projects, through to key users and faculty.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Commercial Orthopaedics. including knee replacements
- Full drivers license
- Travel 50% of the time including international
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and presentation skills